- Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHI): Canaccord Genuity Hold $84 >> $90. Dahlman Rose Buy $92 >> $114. About the company: Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies reservoir-centered products, services, and systems to the worldwide oil and gas industry. The Company provides products and services for oil and gas exploration, drilling, completion, and production. Baker Hughes also manufactures and markets a variety of roller cutter bits and fixed cutter diamond bits. Baker Hughes Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Fifth Consecutive Quarter of Double-Digit Revenue Growth>>
- Rosetta Resources (NASDAQ:ROSE): Wunderlich Buy $57 >> $66. About the company: Rosetta Resources, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Westport Innovations (NASDAQ:WPRT): Northland Securities Outperform $31 >> $33. About the company: Westport Innovations Inc. is commercializing high pressure direct injection combustion technology. This technology allows diesel engines to operate on cleaner-burning gaseous fuels without sacrificing performance or fuel economy. The Company currently has an alliance with Cummins Engine Company Inc. and a development project with Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F).
- Baidu.com (NASDAQ:BIDU): Stifel Nicolaus Buy $172 >> $190. Brean Murray Buy $170 >> $175. About the company: Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news, MP3, and image searches. Baidu, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Profit Rises by Double-Figures for Fifth Consecutive Quarter>>
- HCA (NYSE:HCA): RBC Capital Mkts Outperform $40 >> $38. About the company: HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- BE Aerospace (NASDAQ:BEAV): RBC Capital Mkts Top Pick $48 >> $56. FBR Capital Outperform $43 >> $47. About the company: BE Aerospace, Inc. manufactures interior products for commercial and general aviation aircraft cabins. The Company serves major airlines and various general aviation customers and airframe manufacturers. Products include a variety of aircraft seating products, food and beverage preparation and storage equipment, cabin interior structures, and oxygen delivery systems.
- Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM): Needham Buy $40 >> $43. FBR Capital Outperform $48 >> $50. About the company: Broadcom Corporation provides integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband digital data transmission of voice, data, and video content to the home and within the business enterprise. The Company designs, develops, and supplies integrated circuits for cable set-top boxes, cable modems, high-speed networking, direct satellite and digital broadcast, and digital subscriber line.
- Ultra Clean Holdings (NASDAQ:UCTT): Needham Buy $14 >> $11. About the company: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. develops and supplies critical subsystems for the semiconductor capital equipment industry, focusing on gas delivery systems. These gas delivery systems enable the precise delivery of specialty gases used in a majority of the key steps in the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Texas Instruments (NYSE:TXN): FBR Capital Outperform $39 >> $36. About the company: Texas Instruments Incorporated is a global semiconductor company that designs and supplies analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. The Company also operates materials and controls, and educational and productivity solutions businesses. Texas Instruments has manufacturing or sales operations in countries around the world.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>