Bank Analysts Deliver New Ratings on These Shares August 19th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded their ratings on August 19th:
- Six Flags (NYSE:SIX): Miller Tabak upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $42. About the company: Six Flags Entertainment Corporation operates regional theme parks across North America. The Company has parks comprised of theme, water and zoological parks. The parks offer rides, water attractions, themed areas, concerts, shows, restaurants, game venues and retail outlets.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG): Morgan Keegan upgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target to $330. About the company: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- Anadarko Petro (NYSE:APC): Ticonderoga upgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target to $90. About the company: Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with international operations. In the United States, the Company operates in Texas and surrounding states, the Rocky Mountain region, Alaska, and the Gulf of Mexico. Internationally, Anadarko has exploration and/or production operations in Africa, Asia, South America, and the Caribbean.
- Dell (NASDAQ:DELL): Needham upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $17. About the company: Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
- Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ): Needham downgraded its rating from Buy to Underperform. No price target was given. Robert W. Baird downgraded its rating from Outperform to Neutral and changed its price target from $51 to $30. About the company: Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
- Motorola Mobility (NYSE:MMI): Oppenheimer downgraded its rating from Outperform to Perform. No price target was given. About the company: Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
- Gaylord Entertain (NYSE:GET): FBR Capital downgraded its rating from Outperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $42 to $31. About the company: Gaylord Entertainment Company owns and operates branded hotels in multiple states. The Company also owns and operates several attractions in Nashville, including the Grand Ole Opry, a live country music variety show.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>