Following is information on companies for which stock analysts downgraded shares today, August 5th:
- Health Management (NYSE:HMA): Argus downgraded its rating on these shares from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Health Management Associates Inc. operates general acute care hospitals in rural communities located primarily in the southeastern and southwestern United States. The Company’s facilities offer a wide range of medical and surgical services.
- WMS Industries (NYSE:WMS): KeyBanc Capital Mkts downgraded its rating on these shares from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: WMS Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and leases gaming machines and video lottery terminals. The Company’s products are distributed throughout the United States and internationally.
- Diana Shipping (NYSE:DSX): Morgan Keegan downgraded its rating on these shares from Outperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $14 to $8.5. About the company: Diana Shipping Inc. owns and operates a fleet of dry bulk carriers. The company transports iron ore, grain and other dry cargoes along worldwide shipping routes.
- Cogo Group (NASDAQ:COGO): Needham downgraded its rating on these shares from Strong Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Cogo Group Inc. provides design solutions to telecom equipment, mobile device, and consumer electronic manufacturers in China.
- Dolby Labs (NYSE:DLB): Collins Stewart downgraded its rating on these shares from Buy to Neutral and changed its price target to $45. About the company: Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>