Bank Analysts Dropped Price Targets on These Stocks August 8th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on companies for which stock analysts reiterated their ratings today, August 8th.
- Viacom (NYSE:VIAB): Wedbush reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target to $60 from $65. About the company: Viacom Inc. is an entertainment content company. The Company engages audiences on television, motion picture, Internet and mobile platforms through many of the world’s entertainment brands. It manages its operations through two reporting segments: Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. Its Media Networks segment provides entertainment content for consumers in demographics attractive to advertisers, content distributors and retailers.
- Sabra Healthcare REIT: (NASDAQ:SBRA): Stifel Nicolaus reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $20 to $15. About the company: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The trust owns nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, and independent living centers.
- Emeritus Corp (NYSE:ESC): Stifel Nicolaus reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $30 to $25. About the company: Emeritus Corporation is a fully integrated senior housing services company focused on operating residential-style assisted-living communities. The Company develops and operates freestanding assisted living communities throughout the United States. Emeritus has also commenced development of its facilities in Japan and Canada.
- Weight Watchers (NYSE:WTW): Wedbush reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $88 to $79. About the company: Weight Watchers International, Inc., is a provider of weight control programs. The Company operates through a network of company-owned and franchised operations. Members attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings to receive group support and education about healthy eating patterns, behavior modification and physical activity.
- F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV): ThinkEquity reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $135 to $120. About the company: F5 Networks, Inc. provides integrated Internet traffic management solutions designed to improve the availability and performance of mission-critical Internet-based servers and applications. The Company’s software-based solutions manage, control and optimize Internet traffic and content. F5′s solutions automatically deliver Internet content for service providers and e-businesses.
- CF Industries (NYSE:CF): Ticonderoga reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target to $185 from $200. About the company: CF Industries Holdings, Inc. manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products in North America. The Company’s principal products in the nitrogen segment are ammonia, urea and urea ammonium nitrate solution and its principal products in the phosphate segment are diammonium phosphate, monoammonium phosphate, and granular muriate of potash.
- Brocade (NASDAQ:BRCD): Wunderlich reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $8 to $6. About the company: Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. provides switching solutions for storage area networks (NYSE:SAN). The Company’s switching solutions utilize the fiber channel interconnect protocol. Brocade’s family of SilkWorm switches enables a company to manage growth of its data storage requirements, improve the data transfer performance, and increase the size of its SAN.
- NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Mkt Perform and changed its price target to $23 from $19. About the company: NVIDIA Corporation designs, develops, and markets three dimensional (3D) graphics processors and related software. The Company’s products provide interactive 3D graphics to the mainstream personal computer market.
- Exide Tech (NASDAQ:XIDE): Ardour Capital reiterated its rating of Accumulate and changed its price target from $10 to $6.25. About the company: Exide Technologies produces and recycles lead-acid batteries. The Company’s global transportation and industrial energy groups provide a range of stored electrical energy products and services for industrial and transportation applications.
- Granite Constr (NYSE:GVA): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Mkt Perform and changed its price target to $33 from $24. About the company: Granite Construction Incorporated is a heavy civil construction and transportation contractor serving both public and private sector clients. The Company concentrates on infrastructure projects including the construction of roads, bridges, dams, tunnels, mass transit facilities, and airports. Granite also performs site preparation services for the private sector.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>