Bank Analysts Issued New Price Targets on These Stocks August 9th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on companies for which stock analysts reiterated their ratings on August 9th:
- Cree (NASDAQ:CREE): Kaufman Bros reiterated its rating of Sell and changed its price target from $29 to $24. About the company: Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
- Pennant Investment (NASDAQ:PNNT): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $11.5 to $14. About the company: PennantPark Investment Corporation is a business development company which primarily invests in senior debt, subordinated debt and equity of U.S. middle market companies.
- MCG Capital (NASDAQ:MCGC): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $5 to $7. About the company: MCG Capital Corporation lends to and invests in small- and medium-sized private companies within the media, communications, technology and information services industry sectors. The Company seeks to achieve current income and capital gains from its investments.
- Fifth Street Finance (NYSE:FSC): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $10.5 to $14.5. About the company: Fifth Street Finance Corporation lends to and invests in small- to medium-sized companies. The Company seeks to maximize the total return of its portfolio by generating current income from its debt investments and capital appreciation from its equity investments.
- Apollo Investment (NASDAQ:AINV): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $8.5 to $12. About the company: Apollo Investment Corporation is a closed-end management investment company incorporated in the USA. The Company generates both current income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments.
- Tesco (NASDAQ:TESO): Dahlman Rose reiterated its rating of Buy and changed its price target from $26 to $23. About the company: Tesco Corporation is an international oilfield service company operating worldwide. The Company designs, manufactures, sells, and operates top drive and underbalanced drilling systems, completion products, and control, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Littelfuse (NASDAQ:LFUS): Barrington Research reiterated its rating of Outperform and changed its price target from $67.5 to $57.5. About the company: Littelfuse, Inc. manufactures and sells fuses and other circuit protection devices for use in the automotive, electronic, and general industrial markets. The Company also makes relays, switches, circuit breakers, and indicator lights. Littelfuse sells its products around the world.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>