Bank Analysts Lowered Ratings on These 7 Stocks Today
Following is information on companies for which stock analysts downgraded their ratings today:
- Digi Intl (NASDAQ:DGII): Feltl & Co. downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Digi International Inc. provides communications adapters that enable open systems, server-based applications. The Company also produces local area networking products. Digi markets its products through a global network of distributors, systems integrators, value added resellers, and original equipment manufacturers.
- NetScout Systems (NASDAQ:NTCT): Wedbush downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral and changed its price target from $21 to $18. About the company: NetScout Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports a family of products that enable businesses and service providers to manage the performance of computer networks and business software applications. The Company’s Application Flow Management solution consists of data collection devices and analysis and presentation software.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE:MHS): Argus downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. Davenport downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral. No price target was given. About the company: Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is a pharmacy benefit manager. The Company provides programs and services for its clients and the members of their pharmacy benefit plans, and for the physicians and pharmacies the members use.
- TCF Financial (NYSE:TCB): FBR Capital downgraded the stock from Mkt Perform to Underperform and changed its price target from $14 to $12. About the company: TCF Financial Corporation is a national financial holding company. The Company provides retail and commercial banking services. TCF Financial also offers commercial leasing & equipment and commercial inventory financing.
- Huntington Banc (NASDAQ:HBAN): FBR Capital downgraded its rating on the stock from Outperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $8 to $7. About the company: Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a multi-state bank holding company. The Company’s subsidiaries provide full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing, equipment leasing, investment management, trust services, brokerage services, customized insurance service programs, and other financial products and services.
- StanCorp Fin (NYSE:SFG): FBR Capital downgraded its rating on the stock from Outperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $51 to $41. About the company: StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for Standard Insurance Company. Standard provides group life and disability products, as well as products to fund retirement plans and other insurance products. The Company offers its products to employers and individuals in the United States.
- Swift Transportation (NYSE:SWFT): Robert W. Baird downgraded its rating on the stock from Outperform to Neutral and changed its price target from $17 to $14. About the company: Swift Transportation Co. provides transportation and logistics services. The Company offers dry van, dedicated, temperature controlled, flat bed, cross border, and intermodal transport services. Swift also provides customs brokerage services. Swift serves customers throughout the United States and Mexico.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>