Bank Analysts Released New Ratings on These Shares August 16th
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded shares on August 16th:
- Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded their rating on this stock from Sell to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Toll Brothers, Inc. builds luxury homes, serving both move-up and empty nester buyers in several regions of the United States. The Company builds customized single and attached homes, primarily on land that it develops and improves. Toll Brothers also operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, security, landscape, insurance brokerage, and manufacturing operations.
- KAR Auction Services (NYSE:KAR): Barrington Research upgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform. No price target was given. About the company: KAR Auction Services Inc. provides wholesale vehicle auction services in North America. The Company facilitates a marketplace providing auction services for sellers of used and salvage vehicles through physical auction locations and multiple proprietary Internet websites.
- Sprint Nextel (NYSE:S): Collins Stewart upgraded their rating on this stock from Neutral to Buy and changed its price target to $5. About the company: Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
- Cal Dive Intl (NYSE:DVR): Morgan Keegan upgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed their price target from $6 to $4. About the company: Cal Dive International, Inc. is a marine contracting company. The Company’s services include manned diving, pipelay and pipe burial services to the offshore oil and natural gas industry.
- Hess (NYSE:HES): The Benchmark Company upgraded their rating on this company from Sell to Buy and changed their price target from $64 to $70. About the company: Hess Corporation is a global integrated energy company. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The Company operates in countries that include Algeria, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Denmark, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Indonesia, Libya, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Russia, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Albemarle (NYSE:ALB): Oppenheimer downgraded their rating on this stock from Perform >> Underperform. No price target was given. About the company: Albemarle Corporation produces specialty and fine chemicals. The Company’s chemicals are additives to or intermediates for plastics, polymers and elastomers, cleaning products, agricultural compounds, pharmaceuticals, photographic chemicals, drilling compounds, and biocides. Albemarle produces the majority of its products in the United States.
- Tri-Tech Holding (NASDAQ:TRIT): Brean Murray downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Tri-Tech Holding Inc. works with local and regional government bodies in China to design and implement systems to monitor and manage China’s natural and municipal water resources. The Company designs sewage treatment and odor control systems for municipal supplies.
- SinoHub (AMEX:SIHI): Rodman & Renshaw downgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Outperform to Mkt Perform. No price target was given. About the company: Sinohub, Inc. develops and markets computer software. The Company markets a supply chain management platform for the electronics industry. Sinohub also offers warehousing services.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>