The following stocks have been upgraded by analysts:
- iSoftStone (NYSE:ISS): UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) upgraded this stock from Neutral to Buy. The shares are trading at $12.90 and have traded in a 52-week range of $9.80 to $22.63. Its market capitalization is $684 million. About the company: iSoftStone Holdings Limited is an information technology service provider in China. The Company focuses on four main industry vehicles including technology; communications; banking, financial services and insurance; and energy, transportation and public sector. iSoftStone Holdings Ltd provides consulting and solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing.
- Gevo (GEVO): UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) upgraded this stock from Neutral to Buy. The shares are trading at $13.90 and have traded in a 52-week range of $12.79 to %26.36. About the company: Gevo, Inc., a development stage renewable chemicals and biofuels company, focuses on the development and commercialization of alternatives to petroleum-based products based on isobutanol produced from renewable feedstocks.
- Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM): The shares are trading at $40.17 and have traded in a 52-week range of $22.16 to $48.30. Its market capitalization is $1.9 billion. UBS AG (NYSE:UBS) upgraded this stock from Neutral to Buy. About the company: Cavium Networks, Inc. provides semiconductor processors that enable intelligent networking, communications and security applications. The Company offers a broad portfolio of software compatible processors and accelerator boards ranging in performance from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ:DECK): The shares are trading at $84.03 and have traded in a 52-week range of $42.92 to $97. Its market capitalization is $3.25 billion. BB&T Capital Markets (NYSE:BBT) upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy. About the company: Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores. Competitors to Watch: Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX), NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE), The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL), Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE:SKX), Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO), The Global Housing Group (GLHO), LaCrosse Footwear, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOOT), Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW), and Phoenix Footwear Group, Inc. (AMEX:PXG).
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX): The shares are trading at $92.33, and have traded in a 52-week range of $69.78 to $98.52. Its market capitalization is $29.26 billion. Argus upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy. About the company: FedEx Corp. delivers packages and freight to multiple countries and territories throught an integrated global network. The Company provides worldwide express delivery, ground small-parcel delivery, less-than-truckload freight delivery, supply chain management services, customs brokerage services, and trade facilitation and electronic commerce solutions. Competitors to Watch: United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE:UPS), Air Transport Services Group Inc. (NASDAQ:ATSG), Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRT), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS) and Office Depot (NYSE:ODP).
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL): The shares are trading at $24.90 and have traded in a 52-week range of $19.33 to $28.96. Its market capitalization is $687.26 million. Stifel Nicolaus (NYSE:SF) upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy. About the company: Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. retails hardwood flooring in the United States. The Company sells domestic and exotic wood species in both prefinished and unfinished forms. Companies to Watch: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW), Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLDR), Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ:TSCO), Hornbach-Baumarkt-AG (NYSE:HBM), PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM), Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL), D.R. Horton (NYSE:DHI), KB Home (NYSE:KBH), Lennar Corp (NYSE:LEN), Beazer Homes (NYSE:BZH).
- Five Star Quality Care (AMEX:FVE): The shares are trading at $5.55 and have traded in a 52-week range of $2.72 to $8.95. Its market capitalization is $199.91 million. Stifel Nicolaus (NYSE:SF) upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy: About the company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc. leases and operates senior living facilities, including facilities owned by Senior Housing Properties Trust. The Company’s facilities contain nursing home beds and independent and assisted living units.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Yahoo! Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!