Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have sold Bank of America Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Bank of America Corporation in Q3 2011:
- LSV ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 41,661,804 shares, worth $454,946,900. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE COMMON RETIREMENT FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 37,144,657 shares, worth $405,619,654. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 29,349,202 shares, worth $320,493,286. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA: On 06/30/2011, held 28,818,255 shares, worth $314,695,345. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM: On 06/30/2011, held 28,305,859 shares, worth $309,099,980. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
Competitors to Watch: Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC), KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY), and American Express Company (NYSE:AXP).
(Note: Data regarding Bank of America Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>