Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either downgraded or reiterated their ratings on August 15th:
- AK Steel (NYSE:AKS): KeyBanc Capital Mkts downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: AK Steel Holding Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, produces flat rolled carbon steel. The Company produces coated, cold rolled, and hot rolled carbon steel for the automotive, appliance, construction, and manufacturing markets. AK Steel also cold rolls and aluminum coats stainless steel for automotive industry customers.
- Metals USA (NYSE:MUSA): KeyBanc Capital Mkts downgraded their rating on this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Metals USA Holdings Corp. provides and distributes carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, red metals, and manufactured metal components.
- Sky-mobi (NASDAQ:MOBI): Oppenheimer downgraded their rating on this stock from Outperform to Perform. No price target was given. About the company: Sky-Mobi Ltd. retails applications for mobile devices. The Company’s stores sell games, music and books for mobile handsets. Sky-Mobi also operates a mobile social network, and contracts to pre-install some of its applications on mobile handsets before they are shipped.
- NF Energy Saving (NASDAQ:NFEC): Rodman & Renshaw downgraded their rating on this stock from Mkt Outperform to Mkt Perform. No price target was given. About the company: NF Energy Saving Corp., through its subsidiaries, mainly produces heavy industrial components and products such as valves. The Company also provides technical service and is involved re-engineering projects in the energy saving related industry in the People’s Republic of China.
- NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP): RBC Capital Mkts reiterated their rating of Outperform and changed their price target from $71 to $61. About the company: NetApp, Inc. provides storage and data management solutions. The Company’s storage solutions include specialized hardware, software, and services that provide storage management for open network environments. NetApp serves enterprises, government agencies, and universities worldwide. NetApp, Inc. First Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- Great Plains Engy (NYSE:GXP): Wunderlich reiterated their rating of Buy and changed their price target from $21 to $20. About the company: Great Plains Energy Incorporated provides electricity in the Midwest United States. The Company develops competitive generation for the wholesale market. Great Plains is also an electric delivery company with regulated generation. In addition, the Company is an investment company focusing on energy-related ventures nationwide that are unregulated with high growth potential.
- JinkoSolar Holding (NYSE:JKS): Collins Stewart reiterated their rating of Buy and changed their price target to $28 from $24. About the company: JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited manufactures solar products. The Company produces silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules.
- Photronics (NASDAQ:PLAB): Needham reiterated their rating of Buy and changed their price target from $13 to $11. About the company: Photronics, Inc. manufactures photomasks, which are high precision quartz plates that contain microscopic images of electronic circuits. The Company’s products are used to transfer circuit patterns onto semiconductor wafers during the fabrication of integrated circuits. Photronics operates manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Church & Dwight (NYSE:CHD): William Blair reiterated their rating of Outperform and changed their price target from $42.5 to $45.5. About the company: Church & Dwight Co., Inc. produces sodium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate-based products. The Company sells its products, primarily under the ARM & HAMMER trademark, to consumers and to industrial customers and distributors. Church & Dwight provides products such as baking soda, carpet deodorizer, and laundry detergent, as well as Brillo soap pads.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>