Banking Analysts Changed These Stock Price Targets Today: MRO, CEVA, EIX, SDRL, SCR, ALTR
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on September 30th:
- Marathon Oil (NYSE:MRO): The Benchmark Company upgraded its rating on this company from Sell to Hold and changed its price target to $23. About the company: Marathon Oil Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an integrated oil firm with operations worldwide. The Company explores for and produces and markets liquid hydrocarbons and natural gas on a worldwide basis. Marathon also mines, extracts and transports bitumen from oil sands deposits in Alberta, Canada and refines, markets and transports crude oil and petroleum products.
- Ceva (NASDAQ:CEVA): The Benchmark Company upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $31. About the company: CEVA, Inc. is the licensor of DSP cores and integrated applications to the semiconductor industry. The Company markets CEVA DSPs, CEVA-Xpert Open Framework Environment, and CEVA-Xpert Applications. CEVA’s products are used in various devices each year.
- Edison (NYSE:EIX): Wunderlich upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target from $39 to $43. About the company: Edison International, through its subsidiaries, develops, acquires, owns, and operates electric power generation facilities worldwide. The Company also provides capital and financial services for energy and infrastructure projects, as well as manages and sells real estate projects. Additionally, Edison provides integrated energy services, utility outsourcing, and consumer products.
- Seadrill Ltd (NYSE:SDRL): RBC Capital Mkts downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Sector Perform and changed its price target from $37 to $31. About the company: Seadrill Ltd. provides contract drilling services. The Company’s fleet includes semisubmersible rigs and jackup rigs.
- Simcere Pharma (NYSE:SCR): Oppenheimer downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Perform. About the company: Simcere Pharmaceutical Group manufactures and supplies branded generic pharmaceuticals to the China market. The Company’s products include antibiotics, anti-cancer medications and anti-stroke medications.
- Altera (NASDAQ:ALTR): Auriga downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold and changed its price target from $42 to $37. About the company: Altera Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets programmable logic devices and associated development tools. The Company’s products, include a variety of programmable logic devices and hardcopy application-specific integrated circuits.
- C-Cube Micro (CUBE): FBR Capital downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Underperform and changed its price target from $12.5 to $8.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>