Baxter International: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Baxter International Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Parkinson Robert L Jr: act as Chairman of the Board & CEO. On 10/26/2011, sold 324,345 shares, worth $17,900,600.
- Parkinson Robert L Jr: act as Chairman of the Board & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 10/27/2011, sold 275,655 shares, worth $15,252,000.
- Davis Robert M: act as Corporate Vice President. On 07/25/2011, sold 101,000 shares, worth $6,227,700.
- Forsyth John D: act as Director. On 07/28/2011, sold 11,610 shares, worth $689,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Baxter International Inc. in Q3 2011:
- LONGVIEW PARTNERS (GUERNSEY) LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 5,810,583 shares, worth $344,858,101. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TRILOGY GLOBAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,618,507 shares, worth $96,058,390. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HEALTHCOR GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,000,000 shares, worth $59,350,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARROWSTREET CAPITAL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 708,190 shares, worth $42,031,077. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 535,900 shares, worth $31,805,665. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
Competitors to Watch: Covidien plc (NYSE:COV), C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE:BCR), ICU Medical, Incorporated (NASDAQ:ICUI), Teleflex Incorporated (NYSE:TFX), Hospira, Inc. (NYSE:HSP), CryoLife, Inc. (NYSE:CRY), Becton, Dickinson and Co. (NYSE:BDX), CareFusion Corporation (NYSE:CFN), Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE:HAE), and NxStage Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTM).
(Note: Data regarding Baxter International Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>