Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of BE Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold BE Aerospace Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Sharpe Richard M: act as Vice President & GM. On 10/27/2011, sold 1,350 shares, worth $51,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of BE Aerospace Inc. in Q3 2011:
- APEX CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 397,000 shares, worth $16,201,570. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 304,735 shares, worth $12,436,235. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $10,202,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 203,900 shares, worth $8,321,159. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 85,606 shares, worth $3,493,581. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: BE Aerospace, Inc. manufactures interior products for commercial and general aviation aircraft cabins. The Company serves major airlines and various general aviation customers and airframe manufacturers. Products include a variety of aircraft seating products, food and beverage preparation and storage equipment, cabin interior structures, and oxygen delivery systems.
Competitors to Watch: TransDigm Group Inc. (NYSE:TDG), CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (AMEX:CVU), Astronics Corporation (NASDAQ:ATRO), Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO), Breeze-Eastern Corporation (AMEX:BZC), Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), LMI Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA), Boeing (NYSE:BA), and Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR).
(Note: Data regarding BE Aerospace Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>