Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of BE Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of BE Aerospace Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,000,000 shares, worth $198,660,000.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,030,100 shares, worth $34,106,611.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,012,315 shares, worth $33,517,750.
- WESTWOOD MANAGEMENT CORP /TX: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 956,986 shares, worth $31,685,806.
- HIGHLAND CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 294,200 shares, worth $9,740,962.
About the company: BE Aerospace, Inc. manufactures interior products for commercial and general aviation aircraft cabins. The Company serves major airlines and various general aviation customers and airframe manufacturers. Products include a variety of aircraft seating products, food and beverage preparation and storage equipment, cabin interior structures, and oxygen delivery systems.
Competitors to Watch: TransDigm Group Inc. (NYSE:TDG), CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (AMEX:CVU), Astronics Corporation (NASDAQ:ATRO), Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE:DCO), Breeze-Eastern Corporation (AMEX:BZC), Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), LMI Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA), Boeing (NYSE:BA), and Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR).
(Note: Data regarding BE Aerospace Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>