Bemis: Exec Insiders and Funds Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Bemis Company, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Perry Edward N: act as Director. On 11/07/2011, sold 13,095 shares, worth $374,400.
- Perry Edward N: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, sold 12,000 shares, worth $353,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Bemis Company, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- EPOCH INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 605,637 shares, worth $20,119,261. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- STRS OHIO: On 06/30/2011, held 330,000 shares, worth $10,962,600. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 157,197 shares, worth $5,222,084. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WALTHAUSEN & CO., LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 97,900 shares, worth $3,252,238. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- INVESTORS ASSET MANAGEMENT INC/TX: On 06/30/2011, held 83,738 shares, worth $2,781,776. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Bemis Company, Inc. manufactures flexible packaging products and pressure sensitive materials. The Company markets its products to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe, as well as Mexico and the Asia Pacific region. Bemis’ products are used in the food, medical, chemical, agribusiness, pharmaceutical, sanitary products, printing, and graphic industries.
Competitors to Watch: Sonoco Products Company (NYSE:SON), Sealed Air Corp. (NYSE:SEE), Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE:RKT), AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE:ATR), Amcor Limited (AMCRY), and Can Tho Sadico Joint Stock Corp (NYSE:SDG).
(Note: Data regarding Bemis Company, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>