Bemis: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Bemis Company, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,239,990 shares, worth $94,154,109.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 157,277 shares, worth $4,570,470.
- SUSQUEHANNA INTERNATIONAL GROUP, LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 114,969 shares, worth $3,340,999.
- SKBA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 93,220 shares, worth $2,708,973.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 65,745 shares, worth $1,910,550.
About the company: Bemis Company, Inc. manufactures flexible packaging products and pressure sensitive materials. The Company markets its products to customers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe, as well as Mexico and the Asia Pacific region. Bemis’ products are used in the food, medical, chemical, agribusiness, pharmaceutical, sanitary products, printing, and graphic industries.
Competitors to Watch: Sonoco Products Company (NYSE:SON), Sealed Air Corp. (NYSE:SEE), Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE:RKT), AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE:ATR), Amcor Limited (AMCRY), and Can Tho Sadico Joint Stock Corp (NYSE:SDG).
(Note: Data regarding Bemis Company, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>