Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 50 stocks that hit 52-week lows in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- ABB Ltd. (NYSE:ABB): Change 0% to $16.77. ABB Limited provides power and automation technologies. The Company operates under segments that include power products, power systems, automation products, process automation and robotics.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM): Down 0.87% to $25.19. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities and products. The Company processes oilseeds, corn, milo, oats, barley, peanuts, and wheat. Archer-Daniels-Midland also processes produce products which have primarily two end uses including food or feed ingredients.
- AFLAC Inc. (NYSE:AFL): Down 1.75% to $31.46. Aflac, Inc. is a general business holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides supplemental insurance to individuals in the United States and Japan. Aflac’s products include accident/disability plans, cancer expense plans, short-term disability plans, sickness and hospital indemnity plans, hospital intensive care plans, and fixed-benefit dental plans.
- Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU): Down 1.01% to $71.84. Agrium Inc. supplies nitrogen, potash and phosphate for agricultural, industrial, and specialty use. The Company operates throughout the America’s while it markets its products globally.
- American International Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG): Up 2.68% to $22.19. American International Group, Inc. is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries provides a varied range of insurance and insurance-related activities in the United States and abroad. The Company’s main activities include both general insurance and life insurance & retirement services operations as well as financial services and asset management.
- Applied Materials Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT): Up 2.22% to $10.59. Applied Materials, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and services semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment and related spare parts for the worldwide semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers include semiconductor wafer and integrated circuit manufacturers, flat panel liquid crystal displays, solar photovoltaic cells and modules and other electronic devices manufacturers.
- America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:AMX): Up 3.7% to $21.88. America Movil SAB de C.V. provides wireless communications services in all regions of Mexico. The Company also participates in telecommunications joint ventures in several other South American countries as well as in the United States.
- Apache Corp. (NYSE:APA): Down 1.15% to $82.73. Apache Corporation is an independent energy company. The Company explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. The Company has operations in North America, onshore Egypt, offshore Western Australia, offshore the United Kingdom in the North Sea (North Sea), and onshore Argentina, as well as on the Chilean side of the island of Tierra del Fuego.
- Banco de Chile (NYSE:BCH): Down 0.48% to $70.48. Banco de Chile attracts deposits and offers retail and commercial banking services. The Bank offers credit, mortgage loans, co-branded credit cards, securities brokerage services, mutual funds, factoring, insurance, and investment products. Banco de Chile operates a network of branches in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and the United States.
- iPath Pure Beta Broad Commodity (NYSE:BCM): Down 1.36% to $42.90.
- Franklin Resources Inc. (NYSE:BEN): Up 2.04% to $98.76. Franklin Resources, Inc. provides investment advisory services to mutual fund, retirement, institutional/separate accounts and high net worth investors. The Company manages various asset classes including domestic, international/global and emerging markets equity, domestic, international and municipal fixed income, money funds, alternative investments, and hedge funds.
- BP plc (NYSE:BP): Up 0.36% to $35.86. BP plc is an oil and petrochemicals company. The Company explores for and produces oil and natural gas, refines, markets, and supplies petroleum products, generates solar energy, and manufactures and markets chemicals. BP’s chemicals include terephthalic acid, acetic acid, acrylonitrile, ethylene and polyethylene.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (NYSE:CM): Up 0.89% to $69.33. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce provides banking and financial services to consumers, individuals, and corporate clients in Canada and around the world.
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (NYSE:CNQ): Down 2.13% to $29.40. Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. acquires, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and related products. The Company operates in the Canadian provinces of Alberta, northeastern British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Canadian Natural also operates in areas which have access for exploration activities and where pipeline systems already exist.
- CRH plc (NYSE:CRH): Up 2.57% to $14.75. CRH plc manufactures cement, concrete products, aggregates, asphalt, clay bricks, chemical lime, security fencing products, and roofing, insulation and other building materials. The Group also operates some 136 builders merchant locations and 54 DIY stores. CRH, via its subsidiaries, operates in some 19 countries, including Ireland, the US, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD): Down 2.86% to $40.46. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
- Walt Disney Co. (NYSE:DIS): Up 0.95% to $29.83. The Walt Disney Company, an entertainment company, conducts operations in media networks, studio entertainment, theme parks and resorts, consumer products, and Internet and direct marketing. The Company produces motion pictures, television programs, and musical recordings, as well as publishes books and magazines. Disney also operates ABC radio and television and theme parks.
- Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN): Down 2.71% to $55.37. Devon Energy Corporation is an independent energy company that is involved primarily in oil and gas exploration, development and production, the transportation of oil, gas, and NGLs and the processing of natural gas. The Company also has marketing and midstream operations primarily in North America that include gas, crude oil and NGLs.
- Enersis S.A. (NYSE:ENI): Up 0.96% to $16.83. Enersis S.A. generates and transmits electricity in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, and Brazil. Through subsidiaries, the Company operates electricity generating plants and energy distribution systems, develops real estate, and provides data processing and computer maintenance services.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG): Down 3.95% to $73.72. EOG Resources, Inc. explores for, develops, produces and markets natural gas and crude oil. The Company operates in major producing basins in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom North Sea, China and, from time to time, select other international areas.
- LM Ericsson Telephone Co. (NASDAQ:ERIC): Down 0.21% to $9.49. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson develops and manufactures products for wired and mobile communications in public and private networks. The Company produces mobile telephones through its Sony Ericsson joint venture. Ericsson manufactures and installs wired and wireless communications systems, wireless microwave links, call center equipment, microelectronics, and radar systems.
- Express Scripts Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX): Down 1.98% to $38.71. Express Scripts, Inc is a full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company serving clients throughout North America. The Company’s customers include managed care organizations, insurance carriers, third party administrators, employers, and union-sponsored benefit plans. Express provides pharmacy network management, formulary management, and other services.
- Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN): Down 0.23% to $34.73. Eaton Corporation manufactures engineered products which serve industrial, vehicle, construction, commercial, and aerospace markets. The Company’s principal products include hydraulic products and fluid connectors, electrical power distribution and control equipment, truck drivetrain systems, engine components, and a wide variety of controls.
- Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F): Up 2.49% to $9.86. Ford Motor Company designs, manufactures, and services cars and trucks. The Company also provides vehicle-related financing, leasing, and insurance through its subsidiary.
- France Telecom (NYSE:FTE): Up 1.03% to $15.68. France Telecom SA provides telecommunications services to residential, professional, and large business customers. The Company offers public fixed-line telephone, leased lines and data transmission, mobile telecommunications, cable television, Internet and wireless applications, and broadcasting services, and telecommunications equipment sales and rentals.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>