Big Institutional Investors Supporting Shares of BlackRock
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE:BLK).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of BlackRock, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 988,900 shares, worth $146,367,089.
- EPOCH INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 693,106 shares, worth $102,586,619.
- MANAGED ACCOUNT ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 507,106 shares, worth $75,056,759.
- SAROFIM FAYEZ: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 326,157 shares, worth $48,274,498.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 248,100 shares, worth $36,721,281.
About the company: BlackRock, Inc. provides diversified investment management services to institutional clients and to retail investors through various investment vehicles. The Company offers the BlackRock Funds and Blackrock Liquidity Funds, and also provides risk management services to fixed income institutional investors.
Competitors to Watch: Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW), American Intl. Group, Inc. (NYSE:AIG), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ), UBS AG (NYSE:UBS), Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE:AMG), and Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE:BEN).
(Note: Data regarding BlackRock, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>