Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of PNC Financial Services Group Inc. (NYSE:PNC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of PNC Financial Services Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- LEGG MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,441,931 shares, worth $116,870,818.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,068,711 shares, worth $99,008,508.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,559,697 shares, worth $74,647,098.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,109,780 shares, worth $53,114,071.
- COOKE & BIELER LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,010,520 shares, worth $48,363,487.
About the company: PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is a diversified financial services organization. The Company provides regional banking, wholesale banking, and asset management services nationally and in the Company’s primary regional markets.
Competitors to Watch: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC), SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE:STI), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE:RF), BB&T Corporation (NYSE:BBT) and First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN).
(Note: Data regarding PNC Financial Services Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>