- CoreLogic Inc. (NYSE:CLGX): Up +29.12%. CoreLogic, Inc. provides consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. The Company combines public, contributory and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics. CoreLogic offers mortgage and automotive credit reporting, property tax, valuation, flood determination, and geospatial analytics and services.
- Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW): Up +21.45%. Monster Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge. Monster also operates websites that connect companies to highly targeted audiences.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (NYSE:SVM): Up +11.03%. Silvercorp Metals Inc. acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in China. The Company is developing its Ying Silver project located in the People’s Republic of China.
- JDS Uniphase Corporation (NASDAQ:JDSU): Up +9.45%. JDS Uniphase Corporation provides communications test & measurement solutions and optical products for telecommunications service providers, cable operators, and network equipment manufacturers. The Company also provides optical solutions for medical/environmental instrumentation, semiconductor processing, display, brand authentication, aerospace and defense, and decorative applications.
- Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Up +8.7%. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.
- NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR): Down -6.25%. NETGEAR, Inc. provides networking products designed for small businesses and homes. The Company’s suite of products enables small businesses and homes to share Internet access, peripherals, digital content, and applications among multiple personal computers and other Internet-enabled devices. NETGEAR markets and sells its products through distributors to a network of resellers.
- Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTC): Down -6.13%. Semtech Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, including integrated circuits, discrete circuits, and assembly products. The Company’s devices are used in computer, communications, industrial, military-aerospace, and automotive applications.
- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZPN): Down -6.07%. Aspen Technology, Inc. supplies software products and services for the analysis, design, and automation of process manufacturing facilities. The Company’s software and services are used by companies in the chemical, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, and metals industries.
- Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE:FIG): Down -5.77%. Fortress Investment Group LLC is an alternative asset manager. The Company raises, invests and manages private equity funds, hedge funds and publically traded alternative investment vehicles.