Big Shareholders Selling F.N.B.’s Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE:FNB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold F.N.B. Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Martz D Stephen: act as Director. On 10/24/2011, sold 4,100 shares, worth $40,600.
- Campbell William B: act as Chairman. On 10/24/2011, sold 1,750 shares, worth $17,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of F.N.B. Corporation in Q3 2011:
- FRIESS ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,138,100 shares, worth $11,483,429. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AQR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 174,600 shares, worth $1,761,714. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 83,596 shares, worth $843,484. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PENSECO FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 66,869 shares, worth $674,708. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: F.N.B. Corporation is a financial services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a variety of financial services, primarily to consumers and small to medium-sized businesses. F.N.B.’s subsidiaries operate through a network of offices in Pennsylvania, northern and central Tennessee, and eastern Ohio.
Competitors to Watch: Univest Corp. of PA (NASDAQ:UVSP), Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUSQ), National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:NPBC), ACNB Corporation (NASDAQ:ACNB), Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE:RF), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ:PNFP), M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB), VIST Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:VIST), and Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB).
(Note: Data regarding F.N.B. Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>