Big Stock Percentage Price Movers July 19th
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Up +28.38%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- WebMD Health Corp. (NASDAQ:WBMD): Up +13.52%. WebMD Health Corp. provides health information services to consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans. The Company provides its services through its public and private online portals and health-focused publications.
- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD): Up +9.08%.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG): Up +8.94%. Harley-Davidson, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motorcycles. The Company’s products include heavyweight touring, custom, and performance motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, and general merchandise. Harley-Davidson also provides motorcycle floor planning and parts and accessories financing to its North American and European dealers.
- Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD): Up +8.87%. Rite Aid Corporation operates a retail drugstore chain in various states and the District of Columbia. The Company’s stores sell prescription drugs, as well as other products such as nonprescription medications, health and beauty aids, and cosmetics.
- Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY): Down -13.65%. Avery Dennison Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets pressure-sensitive materials, office products and a variety of tickets, tags, labels and other converted products. The Company also manufacture a variety of office products and other converted products, as well as binders, organizing systems, markers, fasteners, and business forms, and other products.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int’l (NYSE:SMI): Down -7.98%. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation manufactures, trades, packages, tests, and provides computer-aided design integrated circuits. The Company also provides other semiconductor services. In addition, Semiconductor designs masks.
- Lincare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:LNCR): Down -7.76%. Lincare Holdings Inc. provides oxygen and other respiratory therapy services to patients in the home. The Company’s patients typically suffer from emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or asthma. The Company serves customers throughout the United States through its operating centers.
- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE:BRO): Down -7.72%. Brown & Brown, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide a range of insurance and reinsurance products and services. The Company also provides risk management, employee benefit administration, and managed health care services. Brown & Brown operates offices across the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>