Big Stock Price Movers July 12th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Radiant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:RADS): Up +30.49%. Radiant Systems, Inc. provides enterprise-wide technology solutions to the retail industry. The Company offers fully integrated retail automation solutions, including point of sale systems, consumer-activated ordering systems, back office management systems, and headquarters-based management systems. Radiant also offers system planning and design services.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE): Up +14.94%. Clean Energy Fuels Corporation designs, builds, finances and operates natural gas filling stations for vehicle fleets. The Company also helps its customers acquire and finance natural gas vehicles and obtain local, state, and federal clean air rebates and incentives.
- Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ:WPRT): Up +8.59%. Westport Innovations Inc. is commercializing high pressure direct injection (HPDI) combustion technology. This technology allows diesel engines to operate on cleaner-burning gaseous fuels without sacrificing performance or fuel economy. The Company currently has an alliance with Cummins Engine Company Inc. and a development project with Ford Motor Company.
- Great Plains Energy, Inc. PRFD ‘A’ (NYSE:GXP-A): Up +7.24%.
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI): Up +6.86%. MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
- Quest Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:QSFT): Down -12.48%. Quest Software, Inc. provides application and information availability software solutions. The Company’s products enhance the performance and reliability of an organization’s e-business, packaged and custom applications, as well as enable the delivery of information across the extended enterprise.
- Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP): Down -12.14%. Microchip Technology Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets microcontrollers, related mixed-signal and memory products, and application development systems for high-volume embedded control applications. The Company also designs, develops, and markets linear/mixed-signal, power management, and thermal management products.
- Novellus Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVLS): Down -11.24%. Novellus Systems, Inc. manufactures, markets, and services equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, commonly called chips or semiconductors. The Company also develops, manufactures, sells and supports grinding, lapping and polishing equipment for a broad spectrum of industrial applications. Novellus Systems, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Keep Growing, Net Income Climbs>>
- Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG): Down -9.77%. Entegris Inc. provides materials management products and services to the microelectronics industry on a worldwide basis. The Company provides products such as wafer shippers, wafer transport and process carriers, pods, and work-in-process boxes. Entegris also provides chemical delivery products such as valves, fittings, tubing, pipe, and containers.
- GT Solar International, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOLR): Down -9.04%. GT Solar International Inc. manufactures solar power equipment. The Company is a global provider of polysilicon production technology, crystalline in got growth systems and related photovoltaic manufacturing services for the solar industry.