Big Stock Price Movers July 5th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Immucor, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUD): Up +30.2%. Immucor, Inc. manufactures and sells a line of reagents and systems used by hospitals, reference laboratories, and donor centers throughout the world. The Company’s products are used to detect and identify certain properties of the cell and serum components of blood prior to transfusion. Immucor markets a complete family of automated instrumentation for all market segments.
- Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE:NOAH): Up +12.82%. Noah Holdings Ltd. distributes wealth management products in China. The Company serves high net-worth individuals; enterprises affiliated with high net-worth individuals; and wholesale clients, primarily local commercial banks or branches of national commercial banks which distribute wealth management products to their own clients.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (NYSE:SVM): Up +11.77%. Silvercorp Metals Inc. acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in China. The Company is developing its Ying Silver project located in the People’s Republic of China.
- NovaGold Resources Inc. (AMEX:NG): Up +11.47%. NovaGold Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, explores and develops mineral properties in North America. NovaGold primarily focuses on gold (NYSE:GLD) properties, which may include copper, silver (NYSE:SLV) and zinc resources.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +10.12%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- The St. Joe Company (NYSE:JOE): Down -9.1%. The St. Joe Company is a real estate operating company. The Company provides community, commercial, industrial, leisure, and resort development, as well as timber, and commercial real estate services.
- IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX): Down -8.01%. Imax Corporation designs and manufactures projection and sound systems for giant-screen theaters and designs custom attractions, including motion simulation theaters, for both large-scale attractions and smaller venues. The Company also manufactures digital image delivery systems in the form of digital projectors.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NYSE:PPC): Down -7.13%. Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation produces prepared and fresh chicken products in the United States and Mexico. Through vertical integration, the Company controls the breeding, hatching, and growing of chickens and the processing, preparation, and packaging of its product lines. Pilgrim’s Pride exports its products to Canada, Eastern Europe, the Far East, and other world markets.
- CGI Group Inc. (NYSE:GIB): Down -6.69%. CGI Group Inc. provides information technology services. The Company’s services include management of information technology and business functions, systems integration, consulting, and business solutions. CGI operates in the financial services, telecommunications. manufacturing to retail value chain, government, healthcare and public utilities sectors.
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE:AUO): Down -6.66%. AU Optronics Corp. manufactures and markets thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs). The Company sells its products in Taiwan and exports worldwide.