Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSMT): Up +10.97%. PriceSmart, Inc. owns and manages international merchandising businesses. The Company licenses and owns membership stores using the trade name PriceSmart and PriceCostco. PriceSmart’s international market consists of Latin America and Asia. The Company also operates domestic merchandising programs, including its Auto Referral Program and its Travel Program.
- Amkor Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMKR): Up +10.49%. Amkor Technology, Inc. provides semiconductor packaging and test services. The Company offers deep submicron wafer fabrication, wafer probe testing, integrated circuit packaging assembly and design, final testing, reliability testing, burn-in, and electrical characterization.
- Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE:DDS): Up +9.46%. Dillard’s, Inc. operates retail department stores located primarily in the southwestern, southeastern, and midwestern United States. The Company offers name-brand and private-label merchandise, including fashion apparel and home furnishings.
- Kohl’s Corporation (NYSE:KSS): Up +7.08%. Kohl’s Corporation operates a chain of family-oriented department stores. The Company’s stores feature apparel, footwear and accessories for women, men and children; soft home products such as sheets and pillows; and housewares targeted to middle income customers. Kohl’s also offers online shopping as well as offers store credit cards.
- KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ:KLAC): Up +7.02%. KLA-Tencor Corporation manufactures yield management and process monitoring systems for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s systems are used to analyze product and process quality at critical steps in the manufacture of circuits and provide feedback so that fabrication problems can be identified. KLA-Tencor operates sales, service, and application centers worldwide.
- Forest Oil Corporation (NYSE:FST): Down -13.64%. Forest Oil Corporation is involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas and crude oil in North American and international locations. The Company’s principal reserves and producing properties are located in the United States, including Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming, and in Canada.
- Allied Irish Banks, plc. (NYSE:AIB): Down -7.46%. Allied Irish Banks plc (NYSE:AIB) attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. The Bank offers mortgage, automobile, business, plant and equipment purchase, and lease financing loans, investment banking, securities brokerage, asset management and treasury services, and discounts invoices. AIB operates in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Poland.
- Sodastream International Limited (NASDAQ:SODA): Down -6.15%. SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to transform tap water into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. The Company develops, manufactures and sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, as well as consumables, consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles, and flavors.
- Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Down -6.05%. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.