- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (NYSE:VXX): Up +20.02%. iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN is an exchange-traded note issued in the USA. The Note will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption based on the performance of the underlying index, the S&P 500 Short-Term VIX Futures TR Index. Why Did the Dow Crash 500 Points?>>
- Emdeon Inc. Class A Common Stock (NYSE:EM): Up +12.92%. Emdeon, Inc. provides revenue and payment cycle management solutions that connect payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system to integrate and automate key business and administrative functions throughout the patient encounter.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +12.03%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Up +9.34%. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- ProShares Short S&P500 (NYSE:SH): Up +4.69%. Short S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN): Down -67.38%. Dendreon Corporation discovers and develops immunologically based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer. The Company combines knowledge in immunology and antigen engineering with proprietary cell separation technologies to develop therapeutic vaccines that induce cell-mediated immunity, the body’s key defense against cancer.
- Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN): Down -30.52%. Huntsman Corporation manufactures differentiated and commodity chemical products. The Company markets a broad range of chemical products and formulations to a diversified group of consumer and industrial customers. Huntsman’s products are used in a range of applications, including those in adhesives, aerospace, automotive, construction products, and consumer products.
- Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE:WLT): Down -29.5%. Walter Energy, Inc. mines coal. The Company produces metallurgical and steam and industrial coal,; manufactures blast furnace, foundry, industrial and buckwheat coke; and produces light oil, coal tar, and ammonium sulfate. Walter Energy also degasifies coalbeds and sells the gas to a utility.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down -28.74%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- McDermott International (NYSE:MDR): Down -26.85%. McDermott International, Inc. is a worldwide energy services company. The Company and its subsidiaries provide engineering, fabrication, installation, procurement, research, manufacturing, environmental systems, project management, and facility management services to a variety of customers in the energy and power industries, including the U.S. Department of Energy.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>