Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Up +15.02%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK): Up +13.86%. Oshkosh Corporation designs, manufactures and markets fire and emergency apparatuses and specialty commercial and military trucks. The Company provides products such as pumpers, aerial and ladder trucks, tankers, rescue vehicles, snow removal vehicles, refuse truck bodies, and concrete mixers.
- Sodastream International Limited (NASDAQ:SODA): Up +12.1%. SodaStream International Ltd. manufactures home beverage carbonation systems, which enable consumers to transform tap water into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water. The Company develops, manufactures and sells soda makers and exchangeable carbon-dioxide (CO2) cylinders, as well as consumables, consisting of CO2 refills, reusable carbonation bottles, and flavors.
- Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE:NOAH): Up +11.03%. Noah Holdings Ltd. distributes wealth management products in China. The Company serves high net-worth individuals; enterprises affiliated with high net-worth individuals; and wholesale clients, primarily local commercial banks or branches of national commercial banks which distribute wealth management products to their own clients.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOR): Up +9.96%. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes novel central nervous system-focused therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The Company’s primary product is a natural source adrenocorticotropic hormone indicated for the treatment of acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis, as well as a number of other conditions.
- Nevsun Resources (AMEX:NSU): Down -4.77%. Nevsun Resources Ltd. is a mineral exploration and development company. The Company mines for gold in Ghana and Mali, Africa.
- Minefinders Corp. Ltd. (AMEX:MFN): Down -4.23%. Minefinders Corporation Ltd. acquires, explores, and develops precious metal properties. The Company has controlling interests in properties in Mexico, the United States, and Canada.
- Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR): Down -4.12%. Darling International Inc. collects and recycles animal processing by-products and used restaurant cooking oil. The Company also provides grease trap collection services to restaurants. Darling processes such raw materials into finished products such as tallow, meat and bone meal, and yellow grease for sale in the United States and overseas.
- First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC): Down -3.97%. First Republic Bank and its affiliated companies provide a wide range of banking services. The Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services, in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States.
- New Gold Inc. (AMEX:NGD): Down -3.89%. New Gold Inc. is a natural resource company. The Company acquires, explores, and develops gold (NYSE:GLD) properties.