Big Stock Price Movers on Wall Street June 22nd
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NYSE:PPC): Up +15.63%. Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation produces prepared and fresh chicken products in the United States and Mexico. Through vertical integration, the Company controls the breeding, hatching, and growing of chickens and the processing, preparation, and packaging of its product lines. Pilgrim’s Pride exports its products to Canada, Eastern Europe, the Far East, and other world markets.
- Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE:WNR): Up +10.82%. Western Refining, Inc., through a subsidiary, refines crude oil and markets petroleum products. The subsidiary primarily produces gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. The products are marketed in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas in the United States, and Juarez, Mexico.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Up +10.61%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE:RBN): Up +8.77%. Robbins & Myers, Inc. manufactures and markets fluids management products and systems. The Company serves a variety of industries, including the pharmaceutical, oil and gas production, wastewater treatment, food and beverage, and pulp and paper industries. Robbins operates facilities in the United States, Canada, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, China, India, and Taiwan.
- CarMax, Inc (NYSE:KMX): Up +7.01%. CarMax, Inc. sells at retail new and used cars and light trucks. The Company purchases, reconditions, and sells new and used vehicles in its superstores and franchises throughout the United States.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics NV (NYSE:PHG): Down -10.33%. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. manufactures medical systems; domestic appliances; consumer electronics; and lighting. The Company produces imaging, ultrasound and healthcare informatics equipment; shaving and beauty and health and wellness products; displays, and peripherals; and lamps and luminaries.
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): Down -6.49%. SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE): Down -6.25%. Adobe Systems Incorporated develops, markets, and supports computer software products and technologies. The Company’s products allow users to express and use information across all print and electronic media. Adobe offers a line of application software products, type products, and content for creating, distributing, and managing information.
- NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ:NUVA): Down -5.32%. NuVasive, Inc. designs, develops, and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The Company’s products include Maximum Access Surgery (NYSE:MAS) and Fusion products.
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Down -4.58%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.