Big Stock Price Movers on Wall Street June 27th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Up +17.3%. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Up +12.36%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.
- Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE:NOAH): Up +11.9%. Noah Holdings Ltd. distributes wealth management products in China. The Company serves high net-worth individuals; enterprises affiliated with high net-worth individuals; and wholesale clients, primarily local commercial banks or branches of national commercial banks which distribute wealth management products to their own clients.
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE:LNKD): Up +9.21%. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts. See How Recent IPOs Have Been Faring in the Markets>>
- Accretive Health, Inc. Common Stock (NYSE:AH): Up +8.58%. Accretive Health, Inc. offers health care revenue cycle consulting services. The Company helps its customers avoid bad debt write-offs, uncompensated care, payor denials and corresponding administrative write-offs, and lost revenue for missed charges.
- EXCO Resources Inc (NYSE:XCO): Down -7.14%. EXCO Resources, Inc. explores for oil and natural gas. The Company operates in onshore locations in the United States.
- RealD (NYSE:RLD): Down -5.89%. RealD Inc. is a global licensor of stereoscopic (three-dimensional), or 3D, technologies. The Company licenses its Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also offers active and passive eyewear, and display and gaming technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers and content producers and distributors.
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Down -5.41%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE:MTG): Down -4.8%. MGIC Investment Corporation, through its subsidiary, provides private mortgage insurance coverage in the United States. The Company’s customers include thrifts, mortgage bankers and brokers, commercial banks, credit unions, and other lending institutions. The Company also provides, through subsidiaries, underwriting and contract services related to home mortgage lending.
- Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE:GEL): Down -4.27%. Genesis Energy, L.P. owns and operates crude oil gathering, marketing, and pipeline operations. The Company purchases and aggregates crude oil at the wellhead and at pipeline and terminal facilities for resale to refineries and other customers. Genesis Energy operates principally in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Florida, Mississippi, Kansas, and Oklahoma.