Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Polypore International, Inc. (NYSE:PPO): Up +18.98%. Polypore International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets specialized polymer-based membranes used in separation and filtration processes. The Company serves customers globally with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +18.17%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- The Men’s Wearhouse, Inc. (NYSE:MW): Up +14.67%. The Men’s Wearhouse, Inc. retails men’s attire. The Company sells suits, sportswear, furnishings, and accessories. The Men’s Wearhouse also operates a manufacturing facility of men’s suits and sports coats in Canada.
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ): Up +10.94%. Domino’s Pizza, Inc. operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores, located throughout the United States and in other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the contiguous United States and outside the United States.
- Leap Wireless International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LEAP): Up +9.75%. Leap Wireless International, Inc. provides mobile wireless services. The Company’s services are targeted to meet the needs of customers who are under-served by traditional communications companies. Leap’s Cricket service is available to customers in various states from New York to California.
- The Timberland Company (NYSE:TBL): Down -26.27%. The Timberland Company designs, develops, engineers, markets, and distributes footwear, apparel, and accessories for men, women, and children. The Company’s products are sold through independent retailers, department stores, and athletic stores, as well as Timberland specialty stores and factory outlets. Timberland’s products are sold in the United States and internationally.
- Aeropostale, Inc. (NYSE:ARO): Down -16.48%. Aeropostale, Inc. is a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories that targets young women and men in the pre-teen and teenage market. The Company’s stores provide active-oriented, fashion basic merchandise. Aeropostale operates stores throughout the United States.
- iShares Silver Trust (NYSE:SLV): Down -11.89%. iShares Silver Trust is a trust formed to invest in silver. The assets of the trust consist primarily of silver held by the custodian on behalf of the trust. The objective of the trust is for the shares to reflect the price of silver owned by the trust, less the trust’s expenses and liabilities.
- Hampton Roads Bankshares, Inc. (HMPRD): Down -11.75%.
- The Boston Beer Company, Inc. (NYSE:SAM): Down -10.14%. The Boston Beer Company, Inc. produces a variety of craft-brewed beers and cider products at various contract breweries and Company-owned breweries. The Company sells its products under brand names such as Boston Beer Company, Oregon Beer and Brewing Company, Samuel Adams, and HardCore. Boston Beer sells its products to a network of wholesale distributors.