- Direxion Daily Finan. Bear 3X Shs (NYSE:FAZ): Up +18%. Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Russell 1000 Financial Index.
- Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. (AMEX:CQP): Up +16.09%. Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P., through its subsidiary, will develop, own, and operate the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal currently under construction in western Cameron Parish, Louisiana on the Sabine Pass Channel.
- Cree, Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE): Up +15.56%. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
- Direxion Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA): Up +14.17%. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Small Cap Index. The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in Financial Instruments that, provide exposure to the Small Cap Index.
- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ:PEGA): Up +14.17%. Pegasystems Inc. develops customer relationship management software. The software automates customer interactions across transaction-intensive enterprises. The Company provides its products to customers in the banking, mutual funds and securities, mortgage services, card services, insurance, healthcare management, and telecommunications industries.
- KAR Auction Services Inc (NYSE:KAR): Down -16.35%. KAR Auction Services Inc. provides wholesale vehicle auction services in North America. The Company facilitates a marketplace providing auction services for sellers of used and salvage vehicles through physical auction locations and multiple proprietary Internet websites.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (NASDAQ:PTNR): Down -14.92%. Partner Communications Company Ltd. is a global systems for mobile communications (NASDAQ:GSM) mobile telephone network operator in Israel. The Company, offers voice mail, voice messaging, information services, and data and fax transmission services.
- Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC): Down -11.67%. Computer Sciences Corporation provides consulting and information technology (NYSE:IT) services to industry and government. The Company provides consulting, systems design and integration, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, and Web and application hosting. Computer Sciences operates locations around the world.
- Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB): Down -11.59%. Deutsche Bank AG is a global financial service provider delivering commercial, investment, private and retail banking. The Bank offers debt, foreign exchange, derivatives, commodities, money markets, repo and securitization, cash equities, research, equity prime services, loans, convertibles, advice on M&A and IPO’s, trade finance, retail banking, asset management and corporate investments.
- Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF): Down -11.51%. Regions Financial Corporation is a regional multi-bank holding company. The Company provides mortgage banking, credit life insurance, leasing, commercial accounts receivable factoring, specialty mortgage financing, and securities brokerage services. Regions provides banking services throughout the South, Midwest, and Eastern United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>