Big Stock Price Percentage Movers August 15th
- Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc (NYSE:MMI): Up +55.78%. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products. Did Google Just Ring Research in Motion’s Death Knell?>>
- VirnetX Holding Corporation (AMEX:VHC): Up +22.44%. Virnetx Holding Corporation is developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet.
- Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN): Up +21.99%. Dendreon Corporation discovers and develops immunologically based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer. The Company combines knowledge in immunology and antigen engineering with proprietary cell separation technologies to develop therapeutic vaccines that induce cell-mediated immunity, the body’s key defense against cancer.
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LINTB): Up +19.44%. Liberty Media Corp – Interactive is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Interactive group. The Interactive groups interests include home and Internet shopping online travel.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. (NASDAQ:PPDI): Up +18.46%. Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc. (NYSE:PPD) offers drug discovery and development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. The Company conducts pre-clinical programs and phase I to phase IV clinical trials. For approved drugs, PPD offers product launch services, and patient compliance and medical communications programs.
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDCC): Down -14.21%. InterDigital, Inc. develops technology for advanced digital wireless telecommunications applications. The Company offers both time division multiple access and wide band code division multiple access proprietary and standards compliant digital wireless technology to customers, licensees, and companies.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE:EL): Down -6.52%. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. manufactures and markets a wide range of skin care, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in countries and territories around the world.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -5.8%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Vina Concha y Toro S.A. (NYSE:VCO): Down -5.28%. Vina Concha Y Toro S.A. produces wines in Chile and Argentina. The Company owns and operates vineyards, vinification plants, bottling plants, and a wine distribution network. Vina Concha produces premium, varietal, and sparkling wines. The Company exports its products worldwide. Vina Concha also grows and markets fruit, and bottles mineral water.