Big Stock Price Percentage Movers August 18th
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +13.56%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Up +8.25%. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +6.71%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Open Text Corporation (NASDAQ:OTEX): Up +4.76%. Open Text Corporation provides intranet, extranet, and corporate portal solutions to organizations located throughout the world. The Company’s flagship product, Livelink is an off-the-shelf, enterprise scalable, collaborative application for companies that want to leverage their information and resources through intranets.
- GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME): Up +4.74%. GameStop Corporation operates specialty electronic game and PC entertainment software stores throughout the United States, Australia, Canada and Europe. The Company stores sell new and used video game hardware, video game software and accessories, as well as PC entertainment software, and related accessories and other merchandise.
- Acme Packet, Inc. (NASDAQ:APKT): Down -17.38%. Acme Packet, Inc. provides session border controllers for Internet service providers. The Company’s products consist of hardware and proprietary software that allow service providers to deliver interactive communications services such as voice over Internet protocol.
- Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARUN): Down -17.23%. Aruba Networks Inc. provides enterprise mobility solutions that enables secure access to data, voice and video applications across wireless and wireline enterprise networks.
- Direxion Daily Small Cp Bull 3X Shs (NYSE:TNA): Down -16.82%. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares is and exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the price performance of the Russell 2000® Index (“Small Cap Index”). The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Small Cap Index.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Down -15.26%. Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks.
- CommVault Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVLT): Down -15.2%. CommVault Systems, Inc. provides data management software applications and related services. The Company develops, markets, and sells a suite of data management software applications designed to protect and manage data throughout its lifecycle.