Big Stock Price Percentage Movers August 19th
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Up +30.3%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Ann Inc (NYSE:ANN): Up +12.61%. AnnTaylor Stores Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, retails women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories primarily under the Ann Taylor brand name. The Company operates throughout the United States.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int’l (NYSE:SMI): Up +11.79%. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation manufactures, trades, packages, tests, and provides computer-aided design integrated circuits. The Company also provides other semiconductor services. In addition, Semiconductor designs masks.
- Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ:MENT): Up +11.75%. Mentor Graphics Corporation manufactures, markets, and supports software and hardware electronic design automation products. The Company provides related services which enable engineers to design, analyze, simulate, model, implement, and verify the components of electronic systems.
- ProShares Ultra Silver (NYSE:AGQ): Up +10.18%. ProShares Ultra Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Down -20.03%. Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
- Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK): Down -11.69%. Autodesk, Inc. supplies PC software and multimedia tools. The Company’s two-dimensional and three-dimensional products are used across industries and in the home for architectural design, mechanical design, geographic information systems and mapping, and visualization applications. Autodesk’s software products are sold worldwide through a network of dealers and distributors.
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LCAPB): Down -9.63%. Liberty Media Corp – Capital is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Capital Group. The Capital Groups interests include entertainment services, broadcasting services, publishing, mobile service, and electronics.
- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN): Down -8.93%. Amarin Corporation PLC is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company researches, develops, and commercializes drugs for the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia, central nervous system disorders, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH): Down -8.63%. Textainer Group Holdings Limited leases intermodal containers. The Company’s core segments are container ownership, container management, and container resales with principal operations being the leasing of dry freight containers.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>