- Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB): Up +7.65%. Old National Bancorp is a multi-bank holding company operating in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. The Banks provide commercial and consumer loans, originate and service mortgage loans, issue and service credit cards, offer various deposit products, and provide alternative investments and brokerage services.
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. (NYSE:TNH): Up +5.91%. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., through its subsidiaries, markets and produces nitrogen, fertilizer, crop protection products, and seed and services for agricultural, turf, ornamental, and other growers. The Company also produces nitrogen products and methanol for industrial customers.
- Solazyme Inc (NASDAQ:SZYM): Up +5.25%.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (NASDAQ:MPEL): Up +5.02%. Melco Crown Entertainment. Ltd. develops, owns and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities. Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Sneak Peek>>
- Grupo Simec S.A.B. de C.V. (AMEX:SIM): Up +5%. Grupo Simec, S.A. de C.V. produces steel. The Company operates structural steel mini-mills located in Guadalajara and Mexicali. Simec produces non-flat steel products and specialty steel products for the residential, commercial, and industrial construction industries.
- AMERIGROUP Corporation (NYSE:AGP): Down -12.62%. AMERIGROUP Corporation, a multi-state managed healthcare company, serves people who receive healthcare benefits through state-sponsored programs. Programs include Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Family Care. The Company provides managed care and medical management programs, as well as offers community-based education and outreach programs.
- Brasil Telecom S.A. CL ‘C’ (NYSE:BTM.C): Down -12.37%.
- Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU): Down -12.16%. Sohu.com Inc. operates an Internet portal in China. The Company’s Web site consists of Chinese language Web navigational and search capabilities, Web-based communications services, and a platform for e-commerce services. Sohu.com Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Suffer for Five Quarters Straight, but Net Income Climbs>>
- Changyou.com Limited (NASDAQ:CYOU): Down -11.11%. Changyou.com Ltd. develops online computer games. The Company licenses its massively multi-player online role playing games.
- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE:HAE): Down -10.9%. Haemonetics Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets automated blood processing systems. The Company’s products are for use in surgical blood salvage, blood component collections, and plasma collections. Haemonetics markets its products worldwide, primarily outside the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>