- Blackbaud, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB): Up +13.67%. Blackbaud, Inc. provides software and related services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. The Company’s products and services enable non-profit organizations to increase donations, reduce fundraising costs, improve communication with constituents, manage their finances, and optimize internal operations.
- Telecom Italia S.p.A. (NYSE:TI): Up +12.6%. Telecom Italia S.p.A., through subsidiaries, offers fixed line and mobile telephone and data transmission services in Italy and abroad. The Company offers local and long-distance telephone, satellite communications, Internet access, and teleconferencing services.
- Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Up +10.5%. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.
- priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN): Up +9.2%. Priceline.com Incorporated enables consumers to use the Internet to save money on a variety of products and services. The Company’s product allows customers to name their own price on products or services and communicates that demand directly to participating sellers or to their private databases. Participants include domestic and international airlines, and hotel chains.
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU): Up +9.17%. Alcatel-Lucent manufactures telecommunications equipment, and offers telecommunications services. The Company’s telecommunications equipment and services enable its customers to send or receive virtually any type of voice or data transmission. Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds public and private networks, communications systems and software, and data networking systems.
- CoreLogic Inc. (NYSE:CLGX): Down -30.87%. CoreLogic, Inc. provides consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. The Company combines public, contributory and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics. CoreLogic offers mortgage and automotive credit reporting, property tax, valuation, flood determination, and geospatial analytics and services.
- Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD): Down -28.02%. Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. provides switching solutions for storage area networks. The Company’s switching solutions utilize the fiber channel interconnect protocol. Brocade’s family of SilkWorm switches enables a company to manage growth of its data storage requirements, improve the data transfer performance, and increase the size of its SAN.
- WMS Industries Inc. (NYSE:WMS): Down -27.93%. WMS Industries Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and leases gaming machines and video lottery terminals. The Company’s products are distributed throughout the United States and internationally.
- SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD): Down -20.18%. SandRidge Energy Inc. explores and produces natural gas and crude oil. The Company and its subsidiaries own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities. Sandridge energy conducts marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations.
- Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Down -18%. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>