- Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. (AMEX:NOG): Up +39.77%. Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company is currently focused on the Rocky Mountain regions of the United States.
- MAKO Surgical Corp. (NASDAQ:MAKO): Up +34.89%. MAKO Surgical Corp. is a medical device company. The Company offers robotic-ARM solutions and implants for minimally invasive orthopedic knee procedures.
- Luminex Corporation (NASDAQ:LMNX): Up +33.08%. Luminex Corporation has developed, manufactures, and markets a proprietary technology platform that simplifies biological testing for the life sciences industry. The Company’s LabMAP system is designed to simultaneously perform up to 100 bioassays on a single drop of fluid. The Luminex 100 reads biological tests taking place on the surface of microspheres.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Up +22.59%. Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (NYSE:GOL): Up +19.52%. Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. provides low-fare, non-stop passenger flight services through its fleet of next generation Boeing airplanes. The company provides domestic flights in Brazil.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Down -14.31%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE:CVC): Down -12.81%. Cablevision Systems Corporation provides telecommunications and entertainment services. The Company has operations in multimedia delivery, subscription cable television services, championship professional sports teams, and national television program networks.
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Down -12.5%. Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL): Down -11.48%. AOL Inc is a web services company. The Company’s business spans online content, products and services that the company offers consumers, publishers and advertisers. AOL focuses on attracting consumers and providing online advertising services on company owned and operated properties as well as third party websites. AOL also operates an internet subscription access service.
- Regency Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:RGNC): Down -10.83%. Regency Energy Partners LP is an independent midstream energy partnership involved in the gathering, processing, marketing, and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids. The Company provides its services through systems the mid-continent region of the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>