Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR): Up +9.2%. Finisar Corporation provides fiber optic subsystems and network performance test systems which enable high-speed data communications over local area network and storage area networks. The Company’s line of optical subsystems supports a variety of network applications, transmission speeds, distances, and mediums. Finisar also provides network performance test systems.
- ProShares Ultra Silver (NYSE:AGQ): Up +8.12%. ProShares Ultra Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGN): Up +8.02%. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions. The Company has therapeutic candidates in clinical trials for the potential treatment of cancer, eye diseases, and inflammatory diseases, and has preclinical programs in other diseases and disorders.
- Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRI): Up +6.53%. Silver Standard Resources Inc. is a silver exploration company focused on acquiring and developing silver resources on a global basis. The Company has projects in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Chile, the United States and Australia.
- PowerShares DB Gold Double Long ETN (NYSE:DGP): Up +5.72%. PowerShares DB Gold Double Long ETN is an exchange-traded note issued in the USA by Deutsche Bank AG. The Notes will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption, based on the double the performance of its underlying index plus the monthly TBill index return.
- Esterline Technologies Corporation (NYSE:ESL): Down -13.42%. Esterline Technologies Corporation is worldwide supplier to the aerospace and defense industry. The Company’s core products include technology interface systems for commercial and military aircraft, jet engine sensors and electrical power distribution equipment, high temperature resistant materials, combustible ordinance and electronic warfare countermeasure products.
- H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB): Down -12.45%. H&R Block, Inc. provides a wide range of financial products and services through its subsidiaries. The Company provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. H&R Block provides its tax services to clients in the United States and other countries.
- Silvercorp Metals Inc. (NYSE:SVM): Down -12.25%. Silvercorp Metals Inc. acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in China. The Company is developing its Ying Silver project located in the People’s Republic of China.
- Direxion Daily Small Cp Bull 3X Shs (NYSE:TNA): Down -11.49%. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X Shares is and exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the price performance of the Russell 2000® Index (“Small Cap Index”). The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Small Cap Index.
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bull 3X Shs (NYSE:FAS): Down -11%. Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the price performance of the Russell 1000® Financial Services Index (“Financial Index”). The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Financial Index