- Cepheid (NASDAQ:CPHD): Up +28.9%. Cepheid, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets microfluidic systems for analyzing nucleic acids in blood, urine, and other substances. The Company’s technology is designed to detect infinitesimal amounts of disease-causing agents and contaminants in food and water and purify DNA and perform genetic profiling.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD): Up +19.23%. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. manufactures semiconductor products. The Company manufactures products that include microprocessors, embedded microprocessors, chipsets, graphics, video and multimedia products. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. offers its products on a global basis. AMD, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Revenue Falls After Four Straight Increases>>
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS): Up +18.96%. Skyworks Solutions, Inc., a wireless semiconductor company, designs and manufactures radio frequency and complete semiconductor system solutions for mobile communications applications. The Company provides front-end modules, radio frequency subsystems, and system solutions to wireless handset and infrastructure customers worldwide.
- athenahealth, Inc (NASDAQ:ATHN): Up +17.52%. athenahealth Inc. provides Internet-based business services for physician practices. The Company’s services include a revenue cycle management service that automates and manages billing-related functions for physician practices and includes a practice management platform.
- RSC Holdings Inc. (NYSE:RRR): Up +13.07%. RSC Holdings, Inc. rents equipment. The Company operates equipment rental locations in the United States and Canada.
- StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:SFG): Down -13.88%. StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for Standard Insurance Company. Standard provides group life and disability products, as well as products to fund retirement plans and other insurance products. The Company offers its products to employers and individuals in the United States. StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. Earnings: Falls Short of Expectations>>
- C.R. Bard, Inc. (NYSE:BCR): Down -11.65%. C. R. Bard, Inc. designs, manufactures, packages, distributes, and sells medical, surgical, diagnostic, and patient care devices. The Company sells a broad range of products worldwide to hospitals, individual healthcare professionals, extended care facilities and alternate site facilities. Bard markets vascular, urological, oncological, and surgical specialties products.
- Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:MOH): Down -11.28%. Molina Healthcare Inc. is a managed care organization. The Company arranges for the delivery of health care services to persons eligible for Medicaid and other programs for low-income families and individuals. Molina Healthcare has health plans in California, Washington, Utah, and Michigan, as well as primary care clinics located in Northern and Southern California.
- EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ:EZPW): Down -9.44%. EZCORP, Inc. owns and operates pawn shops that serve as sources for consumer credit and retail previously-owned merchandise. The Company operates in the United States.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>