Big Stock Price Percentage Movers July 25th
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Up +32.76%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- Allied Irish Banks, plc. (NYSE:AIB): Up +15%. Allied Irish Banks plc (NYSE:AIB) attracts deposits and offers commercial banking services. The Bank offers mortgage, automobile, business, plant and equipment purchase, and lease financing loans, investment banking, securities brokerage, asset management and treasury services, and discounts invoices. AIB operates in Ireland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Poland.
- CNH Global N.V. (NYSE:CNH): Up +11.53%. CNH Global N.V. designs, manufactures, and distributes a full line of agricultural and construction equipment. The Company also provides equipment financing services. CNH Global’s products are sold through dealers and distributors on a worldwide basis.
- Giant Interactive Group Inc (NYSE:GA): Up +8.33%. Giant Interactive Group Inc. develops online games. The Company focuses on multiplayer online, or MMO, games that are played through networked game servers in which players are able to simultaneously connect and interact.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. (AMEX:NAK): Up +7.73%. Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. explores for gold, copper, and molybdenum in Alaska.
- HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE:HCA): Down -19.19%. HCA Holdings, Inc. operates hospitals. The Company operates acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, clinics and other patient care delivery settings. HCA operates hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ:SLAB): Down -13.28%. Silicon Laboratories Inc. designs and develops analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (NYSE:ICS) for the wireless, wireline, and optical communications industries. Mixed-signal ICs are electronic components that process both digital signals and real-world analog signals, such as sound and radio waves.
- IMAX Corporation (NYSE:IMAX): Down -12.77%. Imax Corporation designs and manufactures projection and sound systems for giant-screen theaters and designs custom attractions, including motion simulation theaters, for both large-scale attractions and smaller venues. The Company also manufactures digital image delivery systems in the form of digital projectors.
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI): Down -11.44%. Bridgepoint Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services. The Company offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs in the disciplines of business, education, psychology, social sciences, and health sciences.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>