Big Stock Price Percentage Movers July 27th
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOR): Up +24.81%. Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes novel central nervous system-focused therapeutics that address significant unmet medical needs. The Company’s primary product is a natural source adrenocorticotropic hormone indicated for the treatment of acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis, as well as a number of other conditions.
- Emdeon Inc. Class A Common Stock (NYSE:EM): Up +22.15%. Emdeon, Inc. provides revenue and payment cycle management solutions that connect payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system to integrate and automate key business and administrative functions throughout the patient encounter.
- Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ:ACXM): Up +17.99%. Acxiom Corporation provides information management solutions using customer, consumer, and business data. The Company offers database marketing services, data integration and delivery technologies, and data content. Acxiom conducts operations throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and Australia.
- Jones Apparel Group, Inc. (NYSE:JNY): Up +16.31%. The Jones Group Inc. designs, markets, and wholesales a variety of branded apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags, including sportswear, jeanswear, suits, dresses, and footwear. The Company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites. .
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ:IACI): Up +11.25%. IAC/InterActiveCorp operates Internet businesses. The Company’s websites offer search, gaming, dating, directory, footwear retailing, and campsite reservation services. IAC/InterActiveCorp Earnings Cheat Sheet: Tops Analysts’ Expectations>>
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Down -20.89%. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions. Juniper Networks Earnings Cheat Sheet: Increased Costs Strains Margins as Profit Drops>>
- Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN): Down -17.67%. Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the large scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. The Company provides a comprehensive line of products and services that currently serve the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression markets for genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and biotechnology companies.
- 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD): Down -13.55%.
- Alere Inc (NYSE:ALR): Down -13.12%. Alere, Inc. offers patient diagnosis, monitoring and health management services. The Company produces consumer and professional medical diagnostic products, and remotely monitors patients for pre-eclampsia, and patients who are prescribed Warfarin for atrial fibrillation.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE:TUP): Down -12.87%. Tupperware Brands Corporation is a portfolio of global direct selling companies which sell products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force. The Company’s product brands and categories include food preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home. Tupperware Brands Corp also sells beauty and personal care products.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>