Big Stock Price Percentage Movers on July 29th
- ZOLL Medical Corporation (NASDAQ:ZOLL): Up +25.76%. Zoll Medical Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets an integrated line of proprietary, non-invasive resuscitation devices and disposable electrodes. The Company’s products are used by health care professionals to provide pacing and defibrillation. Zoll also designs and markets software that automates collection and management of data for emergency medical service providers.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ): Up +14.74%. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and markets treatments for neurological and psychiatric conditions. The Company produces treatments for cataplexy, excessive daytime sleepiness, and ethylene glycol and methanol poisoning in humans.
- Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE:RGC): Up +12.89%. Regal Entertainment Group consists of the controlling interest in United Artists Theater Company, Edwards Theaters, Inc., Regal Cinemas Corporation, and their subsidiaries. The Group operates a chain of theaters in the United States under the Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theaters, and United Artists Theaters.
- Colfax Corporation (NYSE:CFX): Up +12.46%. Colfax Corporation manufactures a broad range of fluid handling products, including pumps, fluid handling systems and specialty valves. The Company specializes in rotary positive displacement pumps, which include screw pumps, gear pumps and progressive cavity pumps.
- EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ:EVEP): Up +10.36%. EV Energy Partner LP explores for oil and natural gas.
- VistaPrint NV (NASDAQ:VPRT): Down -33.16%. VistaPrint NV is an online supplier of graphic design and customized printed products to small businesses and consumers worldwide. The Company offers products such as business cards, brochures, and holiday cards.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (NYSE:GOL): Down -19.92%. Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. provides low-fare, non-stop passenger flight services through its fleet of next generation Boeing airplanes. The company provides domestic flights in Brazil.
- AMERIGROUP Corporation (NYSE:AGP): Down -18.87%. AMERIGROUP Corporation, a multi-state managed healthcare company, serves people who receive healthcare benefits through state-sponsored programs. Programs include Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, and Family Care. The Company provides managed care and medical management programs, as well as offers community-based education and outreach programs.
- Ancestry.com Inc (NASDAQ:ACOM): Down -12.27%. Ancestry.com, Inc. is an online family history research company. The Company’s website offers online sources for family and local histories, vital records, military records and census records, as well as civil, ecclesiastical, and immigration records.
- Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE): Down -10.26%. Veolia Environnement operates utility and public transportation businesses. The Company supplies drinking water, provides waste management services, manages and maintains heating and air conditioning systems, and operates rail and road passenger transportation systems.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>