Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Telvent Git, S.A (NASDAQ:TLVT): Up +15.34%. Telvent GIT, S.A. is an information technology company that provides value-added real-time products and services solutions. The Company serves targeted industrial sectors primarily in Spain, North America, Latin America, and China. Telvent provides systems integration, consulting services, design and engineering services, and software.
- VirnetX Holding Corporation (AMEX:VHC): Up +11.39%. Virnetx Holding Corporation is developing and commercializing software and technology solutions for securing real-time communications over the Internet.
- Valhi, Inc. (NYSE:VHI): Up +7.72%. Valhi, Inc. is involved in the titanium dioxide pigments, component products, titanium metals products, and waste management industries. The Company produces titanium dioxide pigments, titanium metals products, ergonomic computer support systems, and precision ball bearing slides. Valhi also owns and operates a facility for the processing, treatment, and disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Career Education Corp. (NASDAQ:CECO): Up +6.37%. Career Education Corporation provides private, for-profit postsecondary education in the United States and Canada. The Company’s schools offer a variety of bachelor’s degree, associate degree, and non-degree programs, with a core curricula of information technologies, visual communication and design technologies, business studies, and culinary arts.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (NASDAQ:MPEL): Up +5.26%. Melco Crown Entertainment. Ltd. develops, owns and operates casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities.
- Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. (NASDAQ:JOSB): Down -13.29%. Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. manufactures classic men’s clothing. The Company sells its clothing through conventional retail stores and catalog direct marketing located throughout the United States.
- Apco Oil & Gas International Inc. (NASDAQ:APAGF): Down -10.8%. Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. is an international oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company explores, produces, and develops oil and gas properties in Argentina.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Down -9.94%. Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Direxion Daily Finan. Bull 3X Shs (NYSE:FAS): Down -9.53%. Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the price performance of the Russell 1000® Financial Services Index (“Financial Index”). The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in the equity securities that comprise the Financial Index
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE:DG): Down -9.3%. Dollar General Corp. operates a chain of discount retail stores located primarily in the southern, southwestern, midwestern and eastern United States. The Company offer a broad selection of merchandise, including consumable products such as food, paper and cleaning products, health and beauty products and pet supplies, and non-consumable products such as seasonal merchandise.