Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE:DST): Up +12.83%. DST Systems, Inc. provides information processing and computer software services and products. The Company’s operating segments include financial services, customer management, and output solutions. DST’s data center provides information-processing services to support the products within each operating segment. Competitors to Watch: Visa Inc. (NYSE:V), Online Resources Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCC), MasterCard (NYSE:MA), Discover Financial (NYSE:DFS), American Express (NYSE:AXP), Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY), Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS), Fundtech Ltd. (NASDAQ:FNDT), S1 Corporation (NASDAQ:SONE), ACI Worldwide Inc (NASDAQ:ACIW), and Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU).
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P): Up +8.88%. Pandora is an internet radio station generating playlists based on a user’s favorite artist or song. Pandora’s service, free to its more than 80 million registered users and available only in the US, is supported by local and national advertising. Pandora chief strategy officer Tim Westergren founded the company in 2000. Competitors to Watch: Sirius Satellite Radio (NASDAQ:SIRI), LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD), AOL (NYSE:AOL) and CBS (NYSE:CBS).
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +7.29%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY): Up +6.64%. Korn/Ferry International is an executive search firm with consultants based in offices across various countries. The Company provides its services on a retained basis and serves the recruitment needs of its clients from middle to executive management. Korn/Ferry also offers Futurestep, an Internet-based search service for middle-management positions.
- Bally Technologies Inc. (NYSE:BYI): Up +5.78%. Bally Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes gaming devices, systems, and technology solutions worldwide. The Company’s product line includes slot machines, video slots, wide-area progressives and Class II, lottery and central determination games and platforms. Bally’s offers casino management, slot accounting, bonusing, cashless and table management solutions.
- SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Down -14.56%. SunPower Corporation is an integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures and markets high-performance solar electric power technologies. Competitors to Watch: First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR), Suntech Power Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NYSE:STP), Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:YGE), Evergreen Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESLR), JA Solar Hldgs. Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:JASO), Trina Solar Limited (NYSE:TSL), Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENER), Hoku Corporation (NASDAQ:HOKU), Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:CSIQ), and MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (NYSE:WFR).
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (NYSE:OI): Down -13.54%. Owens-Illinois, Inc. manufactures glass packaging products. The Company produces glass containers for malt beverages, including beer and ready-to-drink low-alcohol refreshers, liquor, wine, food, tea, juice and pharmaceuticals. Owens-Illinois sells its products to customers around the world.
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Down -9.07%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Down -6.89%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR): Down -6.88%. Finisar Corporation provides fiber optic subsystems and network performance test systems which enable high-speed data communications over local area network and storage area networks. The Company’s line of optical subsystems supports a variety of network applications, transmission speeds, distances, and mediums. Finisar also provides network performance test systems. Competitors to Watch: JDS Uniphase Corporation (NASDAQ:JDSU), Oclaro, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCLR), Oplink Communications, Inc (NASDAQ:OPLK), EMCORE Corporation (NASDAQ:EMKR), Opnext, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXT), Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFOP), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), and Arris Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARRS).