Biggest Stock Volume Percentage Winners & Losers March 21st
Following are stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:OXPS): Up +16.76%. optionsXpress Holdings Inc. provides stock and options brokerage services. The Company specializes in the listed equity options market and also offers brokerage services for stock, mutual fund, option and fixed-income products.
- Leap Wireless International, Inc. (NASDAQ:LEAP): Up +15.73%. Leap Wireless International, Inc. provides mobile wireless services. The Company’s services are targeted to meet the needs of customers who are under-served by traditional communications companies. Leap’s Cricket service is available to customers in various states from New York to California.
- Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE:FIG): Up +11.09%. Fortress Investment Group LLC is an alternative asset manager. The Company raises, invests and manages private equity funds, hedge funds and publically traded alternative investment vehicles.
- Denison Mines Corp. (AMEX:DNN): Up +9.96%. Denison Mines Corporation explores and produces uranium concentrates. The Company holds interest in properties in the United States, Canada, and Mongolia. Denison also has a mining project in Zambia.
- B Communications Ltd (NASDAQ:BCOM): Up +9.91%. B Communications Ltd., through a subsidiary, offers telecommunications services. The Company offers domestic, international and cellular telephone; broadband Internet access; multi-channel television; leased line; and corporate network services. B Communications operates in Israel.
- Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S): Down -13.61%. Sprint Nextel Corporation offers a range of wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, and government customers. The Company develops, engineers, and deploys various technologies, including two wireless networks offering mobile data services, instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities, and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
- SBA Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:SBAC): Down -8.79%. SBA Communications Corporation owns and operates wireless communications infrastructure in the United States. The Company offers both site leasing and site development services. SBA leases antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. The Company also offers site development consulting and construction.
- American Tower Corporation (NYSE:AMT): Down -7.92%. American Tower Corporation owns, operates, and develops wireless communications and broadcast towers in the United States. The Company leases antennae sites on multi-tenant towers for a diverse range of wireless communications industries, including personal communications services, paging, and cellular. American Tower also offers a variety of network development services.
- YPF SA (NYSE:YPF): Down -5.34%. YPF Sociedad Anonima explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in South America, the United States, and Indonesia. The Company also refines, markets, transports, and distributes oil and other petroleum products, petroleum derivatives, petrochemicals, and liquid petroleum gas.
- Crown Castle International Corp. (NYSE:CCI): Down -4.57%. Crown Castle International Corp. engineers, deploys, owns, and operates shared wireless infrastructure. The Company offers wireless communications coverage to various United States markets and most of the Australian populations. Crown Castle owns, operates, and manages various wireless communication towers internationally.