Blackbaud: Big Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Blackbaud Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Blackbaud Inc. in Q3 2011:
- EATON VANCE MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,396,977 shares, worth $30,970,980.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 161,958 shares, worth $3,590,609.
- BNP PARIBAS INVESTMENT PARTNERS S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 74,962 shares, worth $1,661,908.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 56,504 shares, worth $1,252,694.
- D. E. SHAW & CO. INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 24,329 shares, worth $539,374.
About the company: Blackbaud, Inc. provides software and related services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. The Company’s products and services enable non-profit organizations to increase donations, reduce fundraising costs, improve communication with constituents, manage their finances, and optimize internal operations.
Competitors to Watch: Convio, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNVO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS), salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM), Blackboard Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBB), OpenTable Inc (NASDAQ:OPEN), Peerless Systems Corp. (NASDAQ:PRLS), and JDA Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:JDAS).
(Note: Data regarding Blackbaud Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>