Blackbaud: Major Shareholder Stock Sales in Quarterly Filing
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Blackbaud Inc. (NASDAQ:BLKB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Blackbaud Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Attanasi Louis J: act as Senior VP of Product Dev. On 07/07/2011, sold 6,600 shares, worth $188,700.
- Strenck Heidi: act as Senior VP and Controller. On 07/07/2011, sold 2,634 shares, worth $76,000.
- Mooney Kevin W: act as Pres Gen Markets Business Unit. On 08/24/2011, sold 3,244 shares, worth $75,800.
- Ellis George H: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, sold 2,000 shares, worth $47,700.
- Mistretta John J: act as Senior VP of Human Resources. On 10/27/2011, sold 1,279 shares, worth $37,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Blackbaud Inc. in Q3 2011:
- BLAIR WILLIAM & CO/IL: On 06/30/2011, held 558,121 shares, worth $15,326,003. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KORNITZER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC /KS: On 06/30/2011, held 19,075 shares, worth $523,800. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 18,310 shares, worth $502,793. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CURIAN CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 16,271 shares, worth $446,802. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PROFUND ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 14,563 shares, worth $399,900. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Blackbaud, Inc. provides software and related services designed specifically for non-profit organizations. The Company’s products and services enable non-profit organizations to increase donations, reduce fundraising costs, improve communication with constituents, manage their finances, and optimize internal operations.
Competitors to Watch: Convio, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNVO), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS), salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM), Blackboard Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBB), OpenTable Inc (NASDAQ:OPEN), Peerless Systems Corp. (NASDAQ:PRLS), and JDA Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:JDAS).
(Note: Data regarding Blackbaud Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>
To contact the reporter on this story: Dave Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Damien Hoffman at email@example.com