Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Boeing Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kellner Lawrence W: act as Director. On 11/03/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $65,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Boeing Co. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,184,777 shares, worth $251,630,641.
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,338,633 shares, worth $200,752,002.
- CASTLEARK MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 716,100 shares, worth $43,059,093.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 553,180 shares, worth $33,262,713.
- STATE OF NEW JERSEY COMMON PENSION FUND A: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 480,000 shares, worth $28,862,400.
About the company: The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets commercial jet aircraft, as well as provides related support services to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Company also researches, develops, produces, modifies, and supports information, space, and defense systems, including military aircraft, helicopters and space and missile systems.
Competitors to Watch: Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), Embraer SA (NYSE:ERJ), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Orbital Sciences Corp. (NYSE:ORB), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK), and Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL).
(Note: Data regarding Boeing Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>