Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Boeing Co. (NYSE:BA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Boeing Co.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Bell James A: act as EVP, Corp. Pres. & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 11/02/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $1,290,800.
- Downey Thomas J: act as SVP, Communications. On 11/15/2011, sold 6,558 shares, worth $445,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Boeing Co. in Q3 2011:
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 561,575 shares, worth $40,978,128. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AVESTA CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 461,615 shares, worth $33,684,047. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- REED CONNER & BIRDWELL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 412,782 shares, worth $30,120,703. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 403,008 shares, worth $29,407,494. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 378,229 shares, worth $27,599,370. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets commercial jet aircraft, as well as provides related support services to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Company also researches, develops, produces, modifies, and supports information, space, and defense systems, including military aircraft, helicopters and space and missile systems.
Competitors to Watch: Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), Embraer SA (NYSE:ERJ), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Spirit AeroSystems Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:SPR), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Orbital Sciences Corp. (NYSE:ORB), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK), and Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL).
(Note: Data regarding Boeing Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>