Boyd Gaming: Insiders and Funds Buying Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Boyd Gaming Corp. (NYSE:BYD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Boyd Gaming Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Hirsberg Josh: act as Sr. V.P., Treasurer & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 09/14/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $56,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Boyd Gaming Corp. in Q3 2011:
- PENN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 222,068 shares, worth $1,088,133.
- SUNRISE PARTNERS LLC /CT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 172,500 shares, worth $845,250.
- MAGNETAR FINANCIAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 112,636 shares, worth $551,916.
- BRIDGEWAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 77,300 shares, worth $378,770.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 68,849 shares, worth $337,360.
About the company: Boyd Gaming Corporation owns and operates several gaming properties throughout the United States. The Company also operates entertainment, restaurants, shopping, and recreational facilities on its properties.
Competitors to Watch: MGM Resorts International. (NYSE:MGM), Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ:WYNN), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS), Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc (NYSE:PNK), Century Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNTY), Ameristar Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASCA), Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRI), Asia Entertainment & Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ:AERL).
(Note: Data regarding Boyd Gaming Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>